The Bug Stops Here Inc. has been in business for over 20 Years. Even the company name had a purpose. When Harry S. Truman was President, he kept a sign on his desk that said, "THE BUCK STOPS HERE”. Truman took his responsibility very seriously, as do we!
We believe in going above and beyond in anything and everything that we do in order to consistently surpass our customers' expectations as well as our own. We are tenaciously persistent about providing the highest quality of services to protect the environment and the well-being of the public we serve. We believe customer satisfaction through superior service is the apex of our success as a company. That is why we treat your family like it was ours. Many companies start that way, we have stayed that way.
What also sets us apart is that, our main tool is our intelligence and understanding of the insects we are treating. Educating, not just our technicians but you the customer is our best tool in solving your pest control issues. In our industry this is known as “IPM” or Integrated Pest Management.
What is IPM?
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is an effective and environmentally sensitive approach to pest management that relies on a combination of common-sense practices. IPM programs use current, comprehensive information on the life cycles of pests and their interaction with the environment. This information, in combination with available pest control methods, is used to manage pest damage by the most economical means, and with the least possible hazard to people, property, and the environment.
The IPM approach can be applied to both agricultural and non-agricultural settings, such as the home, garden, and workplace. IPM takes advantage of all appropriate pest management options including, but not limited to, the judicious use of pesticides. In contrast, organic food production applies many of the same concepts as IPM but limits the use of pesticides to those that are produced from natural sources, as opposed to synthetic chemicals.
We will maintain a highly effective, self-driven work force dedicated to good management, efficient operation, and total customer Satisfaction.
- We invest in the training and nurturing of our employees, so that their potential is fully developed professionally and personally
- We will aggressively seek out the most superior tools, technologies and methods to accomplish the safe eradication of pests in your home and or your business.
- We will give back to the communities that we serve in order to make them better places to live.
- We will provide you, the customer, with an information newsletter and the tools at our website so that you can keep your family healthy safe.
- We treat everyone with dignity and respect in a professional manner
- All our service calls are handled within 48 hours.
Certain things you can do to help alleviate pests are simple:
- Repairing structural issues
- Repairing any leaks
- Removing debris from outside the home
- Sealing up entry points
The bottom line is we believe as President Harry Truman believed when he said "The Buck Stops Here" We are your first and last defense.
We Are The Bug Stops Here Inc...... Steve Free CEO